Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What do you be come when you grow up ?


 
Well , it stuck me like echo in my ears when my 3 year old son interrogated me ? oh did I grow up already, No ..not yet may be 15 ,20 years later still I have lots of time to learn explore analyze disect is correct word in my processor...
coming to my brain how that damn thing works still amazes me..
 
Recently I met an american mum who is trying to understand her teenage daugther's brain , she amused how come indians are obsessed with studies marks fail pass percentage highest degrees in families does it come naturally to you or your parents will insists you to study ... well in my case typically you could say my brain thing "hey set your self some goal , well to be a class topper you have to work hard , i know you are n't intelligent by birth,3 things you need to be a topper understanding memory practice... this involves lot of hardwork , concentration ,focus .. all these are really big difficult dictionaries in my dictionary, with 25% of intelligence, 25% of hardwork 25% of memory its not sum up 100% but still i managed to pass in school level 85% and reaming gihschool degree 70%.. thats enough for me for my life time achievement.
Here comes real challenge how could i teach my kids in my way , in their own way .. every one is different .. the environment where i grew up is entirely different from at current fast pace, i cann't apply same theory again and again .
 
 
What you need in life ? what's necessary in present world ? whats available ? how can i make my kids to utilize it? if i schedule some thing and make them more organized way , spoon feeding them taking them to kumon practicing with them is like i have been started all my life from kindergartener in US educationsystem, i do n't say whether indian education system is better tham american system , they are more obsessed with percentage marks , actually no body cares how much they could apply when it comes practical application in real life, well to live happily one must need exposure , risk taking, living independently with the basic amenieties is really important thats what american system is encouraging , but it is failing to teach kids focus ,continuing their goals by limiting them giving assistance after highschool , the degree programs  are really expensive , where as in india its affordable free any master professional arts sceicne subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment