Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

FOOT PRINTS


one night I had dream I dreamed I was walking along beach with the god
and across the sky flashed scenes from my life
For each scene I noticed two sets of foot prints in
the sand, one belonged to me , the other to god.
When the last scene of my life flashed before us
I looked back at the foot prints of the sand
I noticed that many times along the path of my life
there was only one set of foot prints.
I also noticed that it happend at the very
lowest and saddest times in my life.
This really bothered me and I questioned god about it
"God , you said that once i decided to follow you ,you
would walk with me all the way , but i noticed that
during the most trouble some time in my life there
is only one set of foot prints. I do n't understand
why in times when Ineeded you most you would leave
me."
God replied ," My precious precious child ,Ilove you
and I would never never leave you during your times of
trials and suffering .
When you see only one set of foot prints, It was
then that I carried you

No comments:

Post a Comment