Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

signs


One fine evening... While sitting alone, aloof... Far away from chaos... 

I stopped one of the clouds passing by, to enquire about my love... 

I requested them to show him to me... If not him, at least a few of his 
striking traits... So that I my eyes don't miss him amidst thousands of 
people ... 

That cloud moved randomly and for a moment... It so appeared that it 
whispered some thing to every cloud that came in its way... 

A sudden calmness appeared in the sky ... Something assured me... They 
wanted to reveal something... They didn't draw his features ... Maybe 
they had already promised him that they wouldn't reveal anything to me 
about him... 

But the cloud that I had stopped seemed to have soft corner towards me 
... 

They finally concluded to show me his nature. I thanked them and made 
myself comfortable... I had decided not to blink... I didn't want to 
miss a thing about him ... 

At first, the sky appeared calm and serene ... It looked as if the sky 
had worn a blue mask ... The first sign that he would be pleasant 
person. 

Then a slight drizzle started ... I always enjoyed getting wet 
slowly... Very slowly... in those small tiny tiny drops... The second 
sign about how I would feel when he smiles... 

Then that slight drizzle turned to a heavy downpour... The third sign 
that he would be firm in his attitude ... 

Amidst these, there were loud sounds of thunderbolts and a few blinding 
lightnings... The fourth sign about how his anger would be and how it 
would last for a fraction of a second . .. 

And then at the end, they left a rainbow behind to assure me ... That I 
would have a colorful life ahead with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment