Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

KNOW YOUR SELF


 
When do I realise nothing is in my hands
why shud i curse myself like, it's all
                                  because of me
tried whole heartedly till the end,
                                  wish i cud get it
why cann't I think its n't in my fate
no where its written whatever you wish,
                                     you shud get it
ofcourse i kept my heart and soul in it

Each and every moment I prayed god ...
if its there in my fate, give it to me
he knows whats best for me, what I deserve

everything is predetermined.........
all this world is under control of him,
not even a thing will happen against his wish,
why cann't my heart accept the truth.

its true that to get something we have to
                           lose some thing...
listen to the cry of your inner soul,
                       do n't be harsh on yourself...

KNOW YOUR INNSER HAPPINESS,
          DO ACCORDINGLY LATER IF YOU REPENT
                  ALSO MAY BE OUT OF YOUR CONTROL

No comments:

Post a Comment