Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

More than Paradise



 
Years ago i thought is my paradise very far away?
Or its something that would never come my way..
I flew through the clouds and stopped at a place
Wher an angel approach me and said this way..

"I will offer you paradise but its only a glance
If u like it then you should keep it in your heart.....
For ever and ever..ther's no turning back after you see the place..

I took a risk to follow his way and ended up in paradise
He told me he would take..
I was instantly lost in the beauty of this place,
The paradise i always thought that is so far away..
Such a reviewing experience so far i have gained..


I hav lived in the paradise for enough time to understand its way,
The angel said you are not alone here and said this way..

The other is not the love who will come with you
And not the enemy who will run away......
BUt its you the other is two in onewhom you can share
All my blues and troubles which can be passed away..
From the moment i stepped into this place..

Your friendship is more than words could say..
I tried to put it in the best way i can..
Your friendship is more than paradise itself
I am so happy that i took the right way
I will never ever look back ever again..
I wish my friend with all my heart until my last breath fades away
" I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS IN THE PARADIAE" . . .

"I wish you a very very happy happy birth day"



No comments:

Post a Comment